John 14:6

...Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

False Teachers?

I run into lots of people who profess to be born-again Christians. It amazes me that these people actually tell me that they do not read their Bibles! WHAT??? First of all, I cannot understand where these people get their theological beliefs from. Well, it turns out that they are listening to, or watching on TV men and women who are nothing more than false teachers.

Let me share some scripture with you that tells what will happen to those who preach a false gospel:

Galatians 1:6-9
"I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed." This was so URGENT to Paul's message that he wrote it down TWICE!!!

Here's what I am hearing from these so called believers:

"...Joel Osteen is such a wonderful and loving man. He would NEVER tell me I'm going to hell if I don't repent..."

"...Oh so what if he or she gives a different interpretation of the scriptures. Don't the Holy Scriptures mean different things to different people...?"

"...Now now, let's not be judgmental. After all, we don't want to offend anyone..."

"...But Benny said that if I sent a gift of $100.00, he would send me the Miracle Prayer Cloth!! That sown seed would guarantee BLESSINGS in all areas of our lives..."

"... I can do whatever I want-I'm free in Christ..."

Brothers and Sisters-WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE? God's Word says that in the end times, evil will be called good, and good-evil (paraphrased). How can thee trusted servants of God pervert the Word of God? How can they preach a perverted, or watered down Gospel? How many will be led astray because they believed the lies of the enemy?

I believe that we all need to pray for all the shepherds out there who are responsible for the believers in their respective flocks. We need to pray that Jesus would continually reveal The Truth to them, and that they all would surrender to their fleshly lusts and follow Jesus-and Jesus alone. We need to continually that their eyes would be opened and their hearts brought back to their mission-to bring people to Christ!!!

Acts 4:12
"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Can somebody please shout AMEN?

1 comment:

deb <*)))> said...

AMEN...We would do well to heed Peter and Jude in regard to this subject. Knowing the Bible is the only hope we have to stay out of the snare of the Fowler.....Many will follow their sensuality.....and because of them the way of truth will be maligned.....their destruction is not asleep. Oh thank God for His Word of warning and His Word of Truth..........
Amen...deb <*)))><