John 14:6

...Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Personal Testimony-Sunday January 11, 2009

I really wasn't planning to post anything additional today, but The Lord had other ideas....

As many of you know, I have been working long hours, and under a lot of stress. My back was REALLY hurting me when I woke up, so badly in fact, that I was in pain every time I moved. I had trouble walking, sitting up, and getting up & down.

At Church this morning, The Holy Spirit was moving mightily. When Brothers Al and John started a prayer line, I knew I had to go up and place my request at the feet of Jesus.

Well-up I went to the prayer line. It was my turn now. The worship was very loud, and I could only hear John pray (sorry Al..;-)) during lulls in the worship. As both Brothers placed their hands on my back, I felt God's POWER go through me. I felt the pain subside, and the discomfort begin to leave me. After Al anointed my head with oil, I felt that Jesus had completely healed me. Before I returned to my seat, Jesus had set me free from this affliction!

I also felt the need to stand up and give testimony during the appropriate time. I hope and pray that someone got touched by what happened to me. God has healed me before, and I KNOW He will do it again!

Brothers & Sisters-if you are sick, if you are hurting-Jesus CAN heal you! Pastor Ed preached that Jesus is bigger than cancer, He is bigger than diabetes, and He is bigger than ANY sickness. I am here to testify that Jesus is bigger than back pain, foot pain, migraines, diverticulitis, asthma, skin diseases, heart disease, and ANY other sickness! All you need to do is come to the feet of Jesus and ASK in prayer!

I have made many trips to the altar. Most of the time, I am healed before I leave Church. The remainder of the time, God will heal me at a later point. There have been a few times when doctors needed to be involved (like when I had an attack of diverticulitis back in May 2008). Just remember-God is sovereign. God is in control. God is who will be glorified.

I am here tonight to give all the praise, honor, and glory to JESUS! He is my healer, He is my peace, He is my joy. I praise and thank Him for healing me time, and again. I thank and praise Him for healing in my family - time and again.

If you have a health issue, or ANY issue, remember-Jesus can do anything. There is NOTHING impossible with the God who spoke the universe into existence!

In James 5:14-15, it states:

Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him.

Let me just ask you some questions:

Who is bigger than cancer?
JESUS!

Who is bigger than heart disease?
JESUS!

Who can heal your physical pain?
JESUS!

Who do you need to pray to for healing?
JESUS!

Who will be glorified by your testimony?
JESUS!

Can somebody shout AMEN? PLEASE???

Glory to God in the highest. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Ira

No comments: