John 14:6

...Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

A New Beginning-2009

Well-it's been quite some time since I've posted anything to this blog.

First-let me say Happy New Year to everyone!

There have been many things going on in my life-many trials, many blessings-but Jesus has always been there for me! HALLELUJAH!

God has been working on my heart once again, and one of the things that He has me doing is starting up this blog again. The name has changed (formerly-Isaiah 6:8 Ministries), but the purpose remains the same-to glorify the Name of my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ.

As God speaks to my heart, I will post a message. I pray that if these messages bless you, then you will give the glory to God.

I do have some things for all of you to think about:

Who is the King of kings and Lord of lords?
JESUS!

When you're going through a fiery trial, who is taking you by the hand and leading you through it?
JESUS!

When all is said and done, who is this all about?
JESUS!

Can somebody shout AMEN?

Ira Cohen
Servant of the Risen Lord, Jesus
January 1, 2009

No comments: