John 14:6

...Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Friday, January 21, 2011

UPDATE to Jan 11, 2011 Testimony!!!

My Brother John Reilly and I went to Dunkin Doughnuts again to drop off a Spanish Bible to Miguel, and to encourage him (and get some lattes while we were there...).

Miguel was in great spirits, filled with The Holy Spirit.  He was grateful for the Bible, and told us he wanted to start reading it right away.  I asked him if he shared with his friend/co-worker about Jesus, and he said he had been doing that, but "...his friend wanted to think about it before making a decision...".  PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!  I told Miguel to keep sharing with him.

I told Miguel to keep sharing with his friend, and John & I got the opportunity to share about Jesus with the other worker-an Indian lady named Bhatia.  Please pray for Bhatia (My spelling may be off, but God knows who she is!), and for her salvation.

We're praying that this Dunkin Doughnuts will be a light in a sea of darkness, and that all who enter will hear about Jesus!

Pray for John and I as we continue to go back there.  May we be sensitive to The Holy Spirit, and go when HE says to go!

Thank You, Jesus for continuing to use me!  ALL the glory to Jesus!!!

\O/

No comments: