John 14:6

...Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Personal Testimony Jan 10, 2011-The Angels Are Rejoicing in Heaven!

Personal testimony about The Lord using myself, and my friend John to bring someone into The Kingdom....

The week before Christmas 2010, my friend John and I went out to lunch.  We live across the street from each other, and work around the corner from each other-so we go to lunch often.  One day that week, we went out for Chinese food, then drove to our favorite Dunkin Doughnuts on Rt 454 near the Sunken Meadow in Hauppauge/Commack.  We ordered our lattes, sat down to drink them, then "somehow" began a conversation with one of the young men working there-Miguel.

Both John and I shared The Gospel with Miguel, but after asking him several times if he wanted to pray to accept Jesus as his personal Savior, Miguel stated that he wasn't ready.  Both John & I told him how to receive Jesus when he was ready, wished Miguel a Merry Christmas, and told him that we would be back.

Fast forward to today.  John and I had lunch in Commack, then I looked at John and said that we needed to go to the Dunkin Doughnuts that Miguel worked at for a "follow-up visit".  We arrived there, and walked up to the counter to order, and Miguel was there eating his lunch.  We asked Miguel if he thought about what we told him when we saw him last, and he said YES!  Miguel got side-tracked when an older man sat down next to him, but he left after a few minutes.  I switched chairs at the table we were at, and I asked Miguel to join us.  He eagerly sat down.  I asked Miguel if he wanted to accept Jesus as His Lord & Savior, and he said YES!  A few minutes later, the angels were rejoicing in Heaven as Miguel began a new life in Christ!

John and I plan on going back for some follow-up visits shortly, and to drop off a Spanish Bible.  Please pray for Miguel as he begins his walk with his Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ.  John and I talked with him for a few more minutes before we left, and we both believe that Miguel will be sharing his faith with others at that Dunkin Doughnuts very soon!

Thank You Jesus for using us!  All the Glory goes to YOU!!!

\O/

1 comment:

cwbender said...

I was wondering why I have been praying for you guys and your families,praise the LORD !!!!!!!!!!
cb