John 14:6

...Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Some 2010 Insights and Observations, Part 2

While away this past week, I had the blessed opportunity to spend more time than I usually spend reading God's Word.  I was blessed in ways I cannot begin to describe as The Lord spoke to me about various things.  I wanted to share some of these things with all of you, and I hope that you will be both encouraged, and convicted-just as I was.

1) God spoke to me about sharing The Gospel.  He led me to Matthew 10:32-33, which talks about sharing about Jesus.  He also led me to Romans 10:13-15, which talks about preaching The Gospel.  The Lord revealed to me that He will open up new doors for me to do His work, and that He will empower me and use me mightily this year.  He also told me that He will be glorified through this, and that I must decrease so that He may increase.

2) God spoke to me about my focus on Him.  He told me that I need to get rid of anything in my life that will cause me to lose focus on Him, or cause me to focus on the things of this world.  He led me to Romans 12:1-2 for confirmation.

3) God spoke to me about how I spend my time.  As many of you know, I work 2 jobs-my main job that can take up 50-plus hours per week, and my 2nd job-which is usually around 16 hours per week.  I have been blessed to have been used by God to share about the Love of Jesus in both jobs. God specifically stated that He wanted me to spend more time in The Word, to spend more quality time with my family, and to devote more time to Ministry.  God also told me that The Jesus Freak Blog will reach more people, and that it will be taken to another level at some point this year.  I was blessed to hear this, since the feedback has been VERY POSITIVE from the messages that The Lord has given me to share.

I count it a privilege to be able to share about Jesus, and to be used by Him in any manner that He sees fit.  I am always blessed, and I look forward to seeing what Jesus has in store for me and my family in 2011.  The URL for The Jesus Freak Blog says it all:  "...here I am Lord, send me...".

I'm not sure if there will be a Part 3, or not.  That being the case, Have a BLESSED New Year!  Serve Jesus!

\O/

No comments: