John 14:6

...Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How About a FREE Salvation Assessment?

A Salvation Assessment

I’m one of those people who have multiple jobs. I have 3. First, I am a Minister of The Gospel of The Lord Jesus Christ. Second, I am a computer consultant. Third, I work as a cashier in Stop and Shop, 16 hours a week.

In my computer consulting job, the company I work for offers paid assessment services for various Information Technology functions such as Datacenters, Help Desks, Network Security, and Print Management.

The way these assessments work is always the same: we go in, and look at the client’s current situation. We look at where they are TODAY, take a snapshot in time, if you will. We then interview them extensively, and ask them where they WANT to be, what their hopes and dreams are for the future. We then compare where they are now, with where they want to be, and create a “gap analysis” which instructs them on how they need to get there. Part of this gap analysis is comparing how they operate now to what are called “industry best practices”. We use this as a guide, or a road map for technology. We then present this gap analysis to the customer, and go over all the things they need to do in order to be compliant with these various “best practices”.

Why am I telling you about my day job on The Jesus Freak Blog? Because, The Lord gave me a revelation. The revelation is this: Do you need a “salvation assessment?” It’s FREE!

Let’s begin by looking at your current situation. Do you have a relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ? If so, how is your relationship? Would you consider it good? Bad? Indifferent? Is Jesus Christ The Lord of your life?Have you been “born again? Are you struggling with sin? Are you in a situation that seems impossible to get out of? Is there a need that you have? Is something distracting you from surrendering your entire life over to Jesus?

Now, let’s look at where you want to be. If you’re not in a relationship with Jesus, you need to be. If your relationship with Jesus isn’t good, you need to surrender your life to Him. If you haven’t been born again, you MUST be born again. If you’re struggling with sin, you need to surrender it to Jesus! Where you want to be is in a totally dependent relationship with Jesus Christ where you depend on Him for ALL your needs, and you are able to trust completely in His grace & mercy!


Let’s talk about “best practices” for salvation.

Acts 16:31 – “…And they said, Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved, and your house.”

John 6:44 – “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.”

John 12:32 – “And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

John 3:3 – “Jesus answered and said to him, Truly, truly, I say to you, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:7 -Marvel not that I said to you, You must be born again.”

Romans 10:9 – “That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved.”

1 Corinthians 10:13 – “There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that you are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it.”

James 1:12-16 – “Blessed is the man that endures temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord has promised to them that love him. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempts he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.Then when lust has conceived, it brings forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, brings forth death.Do not err, my beloved brothers.”

Matthew 19:26 – “But Jesus beheld them, and said to them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.”

1 Peter 5:5-6 – “Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.Casting all your care on him; for he cares for you.”


Brothers and Sisters- This salvation assessment , like the gift of salvation is FREE. If you’re not where you’re supposed to be in your walk with The Lord, this free assessment will show you the way.

Here’s the ultimate “best practice”-read The Word of God. Read it every day! You can never go wrong by following God’s instruction book. It’s available in a language you can understand. If you have trouble understanding, a Helper (The Holy Ghost) will assist you. There are never missing parts, and never too many parts. Once you read it, things are easy to put together. There’s no warranty, but there’s what is called “Assurance”. It’s not for 3 months, it’s not for a year, or 5 years. It’s Blessed Assurance for ALL ETERNITY!!!!

Here’s another “best practice”. PRAY. Speak to God every day, as often as possible. Don’t just present Him with a list of demands - worship Him. Ask Him for guidance. Ask for wisdom from on high. Ask for power to do His will in your life. Ask Him to allow you to hear His voice for guidance & direction.

Is anyone else excited about Jesus today! Praise His Holy Name!!! Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!!!

Philippians 2:5-11

2 comments:

Mark Snow said...

I have been doing some study recently and was wondering if you might be able to help me. I am searching for the 'Bible' answers to many questions and have had a difficult time in getting certain answers. My first question to you is this; is the Bible the only place man looks to receive knowledge of God and His ways, or are there other referrences that would tell us these things? I ask so many around me but no one gives any definitive answers to help me understand. Waiting for your reply.

Ira Cohen said...

Mark:

Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I've been extremely busy with work...

Before I answer you, I just want to ask you a few things.

Have we met? What is your relationship with The Lord like at this time? Do you go to church? If so, where?

I can, and will give you definite answers, and back them up with scripture.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ira