John 14:6

...Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Word for Today - Psalm 118:24

The Lord has spoken to me about His Word for Today!

Psalm 118:24 states-  
"This is the day the LORD has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it."


Make no mistake.  Not only is TODAY (The Lord's Day) the day He has made, but EVERY DAY!  We should be rejoicing for every day the God has given us, and thanking Him and praising Him for His grace & mercy-EVERY DAY!


Have you rejoiced today?  Have you thanked Him today?  Have you praised Him today?


If you read a little further on in Psalm 118, verses 28 and 29 state:
"You are my God, and I will praise You; You are my God, I will exalt You. Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever."


Let me just offer a prayer up to The Lord today:


"Father God, thank You for this new day!  Lord, I thank You, and I praise You- for your goodness, Your grace, and Your mercy.  I thank You that You give me what I need, and NOT what I deserve, which is death.  Thank You for providing for ALL my needs! I thank You that through the atoning sacrifice of Your Son, Jesus on the Cross, I have been washed clean of my sins-past, present, and future.  I love, You, Lord, and I surrender myself to You.  Use me for YOUR glory!  in JESUS' NAME!   AMMMMENNNN!!!!!

No comments: