John 14:6

...Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Have You Praised HIM Today? (Part 2)

Psalm 145 1-6

I will extol You, my God, O King;
And I will bless Your name forever and ever.
Every day I will bless You,
And I will praise Your name forever and ever.
Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised;
And His greatness is unsearchable.

One generation shall praise Your works to another,
And shall declare Your mighty acts.
I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty,
And on Your wondrous works.
Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts,
And I will declare Your greatness.

LORD-I praise You today.  I give You praise, honor and glory.  I also thank You for the many blessings in my life.  I also thank You for the storms and the trials-for by them, I grow closer to You.  May I never forget to continually praise You in ALL circumstances!  In Jesus' Name!  AMEN!!!

No comments: