John 14:6

...Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Be Cleansed By The Precious Blood of Jesus!

2 Corinthians 7:1 (Amplified Bible)

THEREFORE, SINCE these [great] promises are ours, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that contaminates and defiles body and spirit, and bring [our] consecration to completeness in the [reverential] fear of God.

OK-I have a hymn on my heart:

Cleanse Me

Search me O God and know my heart
today;

Try me, O Lord, and know my thoughts I
pray:
See if there be some wicked way in me,

Cleanse me from every sin and se me
free.



I praise Thee, Lord, for cleansing me
from sin;

Fulfil Thy Word, and make pure within;
Fill me with fire, where once I burned
with shame

Grant my desire to magnify Thy name.


Lord, take my life, and make it wholly
Thine;

Fill my poor heart with Thy great love
divine;
Take all my will, my passion, self and
pride;

I now surrender- Lord, in me abide.



O Holy Ghost, revival comes from Thee;

Send a revival- start the work in me:
Thy Word declares Thou wilt supply our
need;

For blessing now, O Lord, I humbly plead.

Is God good, or what?

\O/

No comments: